Recently Brother sent us the MFC J4510DW Printer in the mail. Now you know we don’t do many printer reviews. Not much can change on a printer, right? Well, that’s what I thought, too. But this printer is unique. It is very different from most others on the market in that it feeds paper sideways, and so takes up a lot less space on a desk. In fact, it’s the only one out there in the business class that does this. Check out the video for the complete review.
Here are a few of the specs and features:
- 11” x 17” printing
- 3.7” touchscreen display
- landscape paper feed orientation – first of its kind
- Built in Duplex print capability
- Print speeds up to 35ppm in black and 27ppm in color
- Access to Facebook, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Google Docs, Evernote and Dropbox via the web connect.
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, 802.11 b/g/n
- Built in memory card reader that accepts the following Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Duo®, Memory Stick Pro®, Secure Digital® (SD), Secure Digital® High Capacity (SDHC), MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, MultiMedia Card Mobile, USB Flash Memory
The Brother MFC J4510DW is available for under $200 at Amazon and other retailers.