Following their rollout at the NAMM show, iZ Technology Corporation has begun shipping RADAR studio. RADAR studio is a best-in-class “audio appliance” that integrates optimized hardware with popular DAW software in a native recording, mixing, and playback environment.
RADAR systems are used for multi-track recording and playback in some of the finest recording studios, scoring stages, theatres, and post-production houses around the world. Musicians and producers record on RADAR because of its technology, reliability, customization capability and the sound quality it delivers. Now, music producers can run their favorite DAW software and plug-ins inside RADAR studio for the best of both worlds.
RADAR studio Key Features:
- Near-zero jitter, pristine signal path and the latest converter technology
- Runs Pro Tools – track, mix and automate, using all plug-ins and features of native DAW software
- Simplicity – just arm tracks and hit record. Focus on the music
- Workflow – integrate iZ Session Controller and Meter Bridge for a traditional studio feel
- Customizable – configurable I/O, drive bays, external media, DSP cards, and peripherals
RADAR studio is now shipping and fully customizable. Pricing varies with configuration for more information visit www.izcorp.com.