Just Mobile has has released its newest external battery, the TopGum. The TopGum has that same classy aluminum look as the company’s other products, but it has a couple aces up its sleeve. First, the Lightning cable is built-in for Apple devices, and designed to be tangle free, and there’s also a 1 amp USB port. If that wasn’t cool enough, it’ll recharge wirelessly with a magnetic charging dock. It can also recharge through its MicroUSB port. The TopGum has a capacity of 6000mAh.
The TopGum will ship in October for $79.99.
Just Mobile TopGum™ The sophisticated backup battery
Just Mobile TopGum™ is the revolutionary portable power pack from the masters of high-design, high-performance backup batteries. Clad in unibody aluminum, TopGum™ features two unique additions – a built-in, tangle-free Lightning cable and a magnetic recharging dock that makes it easy to refuel the backup battery without fumbling for cables.
With enough capacity to recharge an iPhone three times or top up and iPad mini to 75%, TopGum™ is a travel essential for gadget lovers. And its standard USB connections means you can recharge other USB-powered devices too – or simply refill TopGum’s internal batteries from any USB port when your dock is out of reach.
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets and USB-powered devices
- High-quality 6000mAh battery
- 4 LED capacity indicators
- Dual inputs: charging dock (5V/1.5A) and micro USB port (5V/1.5A)
- Dual outputs: Lightning cable (max. 5V/2.4A) and USB port (5V/1A)
- Protection from heat, overload and circuit damage
- Built-in Lightning cable plus USB-to-micro USB cable included