Phiaton is set to release a new pair of Bluetooth noise canceling headphones called the BT 220 NC. While that might seem like the tail number of one of Galactica’s Vipers, it tells you a bit about the headphones. They feature Bluetooth 4.0 with the apt-X high end codec as well as active noise cancellation. If you’re on a machine with NFC (other than the iPhone 6), you can easily pair them using NFC to your device. It features 14.3mm drivers for great sound and smaller Earbuds that are more comfortable. They aren’t just for listening. There’s an inline mic and controls. There’s also impressive battery life of 16-17 hours.
The BT 220 NC will ship in late October for $179.
Phiaton Releases the Next Era of Wireless, Noise-Cancelling Earphones Featuring NFC Technology
The BT 220 NC earphones will be on display at the Pepcom Holiday Spectacular in New York City
IRVINE, CA (September 29, 2014) Phiaton Corporation today announces its next generation Bluetooth 4.0 and active noise-cancelling earphones, the BT 220 NC.
By combining the most demanded features in headphones today, Bluetooth 4.0 and active noise-cancellation, the BT 220 NC is a versatile headphone option for discerning music listeners who demand form and function in addition to great audio quality. With the addition of NFC Technology, users can simply tap their phone to the BT 220 NC dongle to connect.
Weve listened to the needs and desires of the community and we believe the BT 220 NC fulfills a much-needed gap in the headphone market said James Baik, President of Phiaton. The BT 220 NC, along with Phiatons whole line, was designed entirely with the user experience in mind.
Features of the BT 220 NC earphones include:
- Bluetooth 4.0: Experience improved sound quality and range with Bluetooth 4.0
- apt-X Technology: Increases digital streaming efficiency and improves overall dynamic range
- Active Noise-Cancellation: Block out 95% of ambient background noise
- Tap-to-Pair NFC Technology: Easily pair with your Bluetooth-enabled device or instantly pair with any NFC enabled Bluetooth device
- Multi-point connection: Connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Clear-Voice-Capture: Enhance your calling experience and clarity of phone calls
- Everplay-X Technology: Listen to your music even if the battery runs out (via supplied audio cable)
- Long Battery Life: Calling time of 16 hours, 17 hours of music-listening time and 300 hours of standby.
- Comfortable Fit: Smaller, ergonomic earbuds that provide an improved, more comfortable fit
- Music Controls: Full inline musical controls that allow you to take charge of your songs without having to find your device.
- 14.3mm Drivers: Powerful drivers that produce pure and accurate sound.
- Monitor Button: Mute your music and noise cancelling with the monitor button, so you can hear the sounds around you without removing your earphones
The new BT 220 NC earphones will be available for $179 beginning in late October.
About Phiaton Corporation:
Phiaton produces elegant and crystal clear headphones that are designed for the audiophile whos searching for premium sound quality. Every Phiaton product combines inventive technology and elegant design for the most natural soundstage, wearability and eye-catching appeal in audio gear today.