We don’t normally get excited over printers, but the MFP M575C is really something special if you need a great feature set at the enterprise level.
Controls are on a big, bright touch screen giving you access to tons of options. It’s multi-function, so copying, scanning, and faxing are all covered. It even has a built-in physical keyboard!
HP MFP M575C Printer Specs
- 800mhz processor
- 1.5GB memory
- 31 ppm
- 10.5 seconds to first page out
- 8″ touchscreen display
- Gig-E Ethernet standard / WiFi is optional
- Works perfectly with either PCs or Macs
- Weighs 102 pounds
- 3′ x 2′ x 2′
- 250 sheet input tray
- 50 sheet automatic document feeder
- 2 sided printing of up to 8.5 x 14″ paper
- Supports 16 to 80 pound paper
- 600×600 dpi
- 2 sided scanning
- Network control + saves documents to desktop
- 31 copies per minute
- 600×600 dpi in the flatbed
- 300×600 in the auto feeder
- Reduce or enlarge from 25% – 400%
- 9999 copy maximum
Fax is optional
The Bottom Line
The HP MFP M575C lived with us for about 2 months, absorbing every print, scan and copy job in the office. This despite the fact that people had to install the drivers, learn to use it, etc. The print quality is simply outstanding, the speed is downright impressive, and little things like the built in stapler really won everyone over.
Its quite a feat to silently take over all the office printing jobs when no one was asked to make changes and give it a try. And now that its gone, the whining as begun… “when are we getting another of those HP printers?” Oh, shut up and learn to love what you’ve got… grumble, grumble.
Retail price: $3,199 – Available at Amazon