With Soundtracking for iPhone you can tweet, Facebook, and Foursquare the soundtrack of your life. The same goes for any song playing on the iPod application. I can’t think of a better way to document the moment. What if you just won an award? You can also take a picture and attach the song and location with it.
* Capture and share the music moments in your daily life with your friends and followers.
* Find and follow your friends who are using the app
* Identify and easily find the music you are hearing using our search and auto-ID features.
* Add your own photo or an artist/album image.
* Tag your soundtrack at a location (city or specific venue)
* Share your posts to friends on Facebook and followers on Twitter.
* Check in to Foursquare when you post a soundtrack with a location.
* Listen to a song snippet and view a photo from friends’ soundtracks.
* Let your friends know how you feel about their music moments by liking, loving and commenting on their posts.
* See what your friends and followers think of your music moments.
* See what songs and locations are trending and becoming popular.
Adding a location seems to be a bug in iOS 4.3. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon!