House of Marley today introduced new additions to its family of sustainable audio and lifestyle products at the 2016 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), in Las Vegas, Nev. CES attendees can experience the next generation of category-defining HoM products designed and crafted for superior sound from January 6 – 9, 2016 at the HoM booth, #11528 in the Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Leading the charge in 2016 is Stir it Up, a classically-designed turntable and category first for HoM. The turntable is simple in form and rich in materials with natural bamboo details and a built-in pre-amp to sync with your favorite Marley speakers. Following suit are NESTA, a new set of in-ear headphones with polished Zirconia ceramic casings and 6mm drivers, and Riddim BT and Little Get Together, which boast slim and sleek designs, extra portability and bold acoustics with longer playtimes. The VOYAGE BT in-ear headphone are also a new HoM audio accessory made for versatile movement with ear loops designed for active individuals with comfort, secure fit and Bluetooth convenience. In addition to these and other exciting debuts, HoM is integrating the latest in streaming technology, the Qualcomm® AllPlay™ smart media platform, into its line of home audio systems, allowing syncing with a vast array of other audio players so you can enjoy all your tunes in every room of the house. This upgrade brings the One Foundation, Get Together, and Get Up, Stand Up into the Qualcomm AllPlay ecosystem.
“We could not be more excited to roll out the most advanced and beautifully designed members of our audio line to date this year at CES,” said Sam Vanderveer, senior vice president and general manager of House of Marley. “Our products are an extension of a creative, adventurous lifestyle, and we love to lead the way in that lifestyle by surprising our customers and bringing them products like they never imagined before.”
House of Marley remains dedicated to creating superior quality products in a way that is environmentally sustainable, finding new proprietary solutions to manufacturing impeccable quality products with mindfully sourced materials, such as FSC certified natural woods, recyclable metals and its new REGRIND™ recycled synthetic material that is featured in the Rebel BT and other products debuting in 2016.
Further ingratiating the brand’s roots in music and honoring the history of reggae masterminds, House of Marley invites CES guests to tune in and get down with international, Grammy-nominated artist Rocky Dawuni at the House of Marley booth (LVCC, Central Hall, #11528) on Thursday at 3 p.m.
Additionally, HoM will also unveil new price points, colors and styles for many of its existing products along with the new products making their debut listed below:
- Stir It Up classic turntable: (MSRP$199.99) A classically-designed turntable and category first for House of Marley. The Stir It Up turntable is simple in form and rich in materials with natural bamboo details and a built-in pre-amp to sync with your favorite Marley speakers.
- Nesta ceramic in-ear headphones: (MSRP $49.99) New state-of-the-art in-ear headphones designed for an ergonomic and comfortable fit. The zirconia ceramic housing and stainless steel trim create a jeweled aesthetic. Acoustically balanced with 6mm dynamic drivers that offer plenty of bass, there’s also a convenient inline mic with a 3-button controller for premium sound control.
- Voyage BT in-ear headphones: (MSRP $99.99) Activate your sound with these amazingly versatile sweat-proof wireless in-ear headphones. Perfect for an active lifestyle, the Voyage BT features a flexible loop for a comfortable and secure fit. Adjustable cord length with microphone and 3-button controller. Sustainably crafted with wearability and design with an active lifestyle in mind. Your sound can keep stride with you.
- Rise on-ear headphones: (MSRP $99.99) A headphone with iconic style, paying homage to the brand’s roots with a modern touch. Featuring a 50mm dynamic driver housed within ear cushions sustainably designed for comfort, the new RISE headphones are an instant lifestyle essential and the ideal audio companion. Lift up, tune up, rise up.
- Buffalo Soldier BT on-ear headphones: (MSRP $149.99) Modern and sustainably designed with FSC Certified Wood, the new Buffalo Soldier on-ear headphones are powered with 40mm dynamic drivers. Our new wireless headphone continues to demonstrate our commitment to delivering sustainable products that are soulfully designed and engineered to perform.
- Little Get Together BT speaker: (MSRP $149.99) Refresh of the signature House of Marley audio staple: the Get Together. Like its big brother… more sound, but in a smaller, more portable form.
- Riddim BT speaker: (MSRP $129.99) Our new ultra-portable Bluetooth speaker with stage-worthy stance and sleek style. The Riddim BT houses 1.5” drivers and dual passive radiators paired with a tuned DSP that rocks the competition. Easy to take on the go whenever and wherever you are with the removable leather strap.
- Bag of Riddim 2 portable Bluetooth speaker: ($249.99) Portable packaging and ultra premium quality make BAG OF RIDDIM 2 a music lover’s envy. An integrated auxiliary input lets you connect hundreds of other devices, while a built-in USB port is included for easy charging. This singular audio system also includes an integrated Rewind fabric traveling bag crafted from organic cotton, hemp and RPET. Unrivaled sound and the convenience of Bluetooth make this system the perfect companion for an outing with friends or lounging around the house.