Accessing your documents just got a whole lot easier with Dropbox mobile for BlackBerry.
I have been a user of Dropbox since March 2008 when it was first let loose in Beta, and since then I have been dreaming of a way that I can access my files on the go using my BlackBerry.
Dropbox is a pretty powerful file storage service which is similar in style to Box.net. File storage and sharing are made super simple by dragging files or folders into your Dropbox folder. The files are then accessible across numerous platforms including WIndows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad and Android devices. The Dropbox team released an app this week for the BlackBerry.
With Dropbox for BlackBerry users can:
- Browse the files in your Dropbox folder
- Open images and other media directly through the application
- Upload photos to all of your computers connected to your Dropbox account at once
- Share links to your files over email
- Search through your Dropbox
- Export files to other apps
To download and install the Dropbox BlackBerry app, visit http://www.dropbox.com/blackberry on your device.
Users can also access Dropbox using the mobile version of the website in case the custom platform apps aren’t your slice of pie. http://m.dropbox.com