Ultra-portable Wireless System Brings Mobile, High Definition Sound to Your Smartphone and DSLR Camera
Samson, an industry pioneer in mobile audio solutions, today announces Go Mic Mobile, the world’s first professional wireless microphone for smartphones. This new wireless system allows mobile filmmakers and journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere, making it the ideal mobile mic for everything from filmmaking and podcasting or vlogging to live streaming and YouTube production. Samson’s Go Mic Mobile will be available in May 2017. You may also need high-quality speakers for when you playback the scenes you’ve recorded.
“Our goal is to provide passionate creators with a wireless system that delivers superior, clean audio while on-the-go,” says Sean Meagher, Samson’s Director of Marketing. “The Samson Go Mic Mobile continues the evolution of our highly portable microphones as creative consumers like filmmakers and journalists increasingly demand more mobile options.”
Capture audio on the go via Go Mic Mobile’s compact, dual-channel receiver that mounts and connects directly to a smartphone or DSLR camera. The dual-channel receiver allows users to transmit and mix digital audio on two separate channels. The receiver’s rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to six hours of high-definition wireless operation without draining your smartphone battery. Simply plug it directly into your Apple iPhone and other iOS devices via the included micro USB to Lightning cable, or into Androids via optional micro USB or USB Type-C cables. Mobile filmmakers can also use the included shoe mount adapter to easily attach the Go Mic Mobile’s dual-channel receiver to a DSLR camera or professional camcorder.
Go Mic Mobile transmits uncompressed, low latency audio and can operate up to 100’ utilizing the 2.4GHz frequency band. Go Mic Mobile’s frequency response of 10Hz–22kHz ensures the highest quality audio reproduction, and its bitrate of 48kHz provides a greater than CD quality sound. It also includes a switchable 1/8” headphone/mic output with volume control for monitoring or connecting to an analog input (3.5mm cable included).
Available in handheld, lavalier (beltpack) and shotgun mic configurations, Go Mic Mobile provides everything you need to start capturing the sound of your stories, without wires. Available May 2017 for $199.99.
Go Mic Mobile Features:
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Having tiktok and learning how you can be buying TikTok fans.
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, or cameras via included shoe mount
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included micro USB to Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices Optional micro via USB to micro USB or micro USB to USB Type-C cables (sold separately)
- Receiver offers up to 6 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Switchable 1/8” headphone/mic output with volume control
- Three transmitter configurations available (dynamic handheld mic, lavalier mic with beltpack, shotgun mic)
- 100′ operating range (line of sight)
- USB charge cable, 3.5mm audio cable and power adapter also included