If you often run out of power on your cell phone, the Sanyo Eneloop Mobile Booster can help you recharge – wherever you are! It’s a small, portable mobile booster that features two USB outputs (which means you can charge two devices at the same time). A very handy gadget for travelers, busy moms, and folks who are always on the go.
I used the Eneloop Mobile Booster last weekend, and I loved it. I put it in my purse and took it with me wherever I went, and I was able to recharge the cellphones of both me and my husband several times. I think this will come in handy when we go travel overseas – great for on the plane. Say goodbye to dead batteries!
Sanyo KBC-L2 Eneloop Mobile Booster specs
– Portable, instant recharger for cell phones and mobile devices
– Compatible with iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod Touch (1st-4th gen), iPod Classic, iPod Nano (1st-6th gen), iPod Mini (1st and 2nd gen), iPod (4th and 5th gen), and other USB mobile devices
– Two USB outputs
– Recharge through USB or AC adapter
– On a full charge, the L2 provides 5000m – AH of power
– Up to 240 minutes of power on full charge
– Includes: KBC-L2 Mobile Booster unit, AC power adapter, USB Cable, Micro-USB adapter
– Price: $79.99 USD
Buy it here.