For those of you lucky enough to be in a FiOS area, Verizon has a deal for you. The company is offering to a two-year price guarantee if you sign up before the April 19th deadline. They’re also upgrading your package for free. You’ll get their 50 down, 25 up Quantum internet service, their Prime HD tv package, and their FiOS digital voice home if you need a landline. You’ll save another $10 a month if you signup online. All of this doesn’t need a contract. However, if you do want to sign a two-year service agreement, you’ll get a $250 prepaid VISA. You can find all the rest of the details in their press release below.
New Verizon FiOS Customers Offered 2-Year Price Guarantee, With or Without a Contract
Worry-Free Deal Comes With Free FiOS Quantum Upgrade to Feed Hunger for Faster Internet Speed
NEW YORK – February 7, 2014 – Making it even easier for cable users to confidently switch to FiOS, Verizon introduced today a two-year price-guarantee offer for new customers who order FiOS Internet, TV and voice service before April 19.
All new customers will receive a two-year price guarantee. The offers also include a free upgrade to FiOS Quantum 50/25 megabits per second (Mbps) Internet; FiOS TV Prime HD with more than 215 channels (more than 55 in HD); and FiOS Digital Voice home phone service with unlimited nationwide calling. As a further incentive, customers who choose a two-year agreement also receive a $250 Visa prepaid card. New customers who order online receive an additional $10 per month savings.
“We’re responding to feedback from prospective customers who told us they want to switch to FiOS for the faster speed, greater reliability and clearer images, but they struggle with the notion of signing up for a multiyear contract,” said Mike Ritter, chief marketing officer for the consumer and mass business unit of Verizon. “We’ve also heard from prospective customers that they want price assurance when they switch providers.
Our offer gives new customers the peace of mind to know their base rate will not change for two years,” Ritter added. “With no contract, and a two-year price guarantee, new customers can switch to FiOS with confidence.”
Verizon’s new worry-free FiOS offers:
- Online with no annual contract: $89.99 per month for two years, free FiOS Quantum 50/25 Mbps upgrade for two years and a two-year price guarantee.
- Online with a two-year agreement: $89.99 per month for two years, free FiOS Quantum 50/25 Mbps upgrade for two years, two-year price guarantee and a $250 Visa prepaid card.
- Offline order (purchased through any means other than online) with no annual contract: $99.99 per month for two years, free FiOS Quantum 50/25 Mbps upgrade for two years, and a two-year price guarantee.
- Offline order with a two-year agreement: $99.99 per month for two years, free FiOS Quantum 50/25 Mbps upgrade for two years, two-year price guarantee and a $250 Visa prepaid card.
A New Internet Norm
- At the end of 2013, 46 percent of all Verizon consumer FiOS Internet customers subscribed to FiOS Quantum speeds ranging from 50/25 to 500/100 Mbps, reflecting the growing interest in faster Internet speeds for video streaming, multiplayer gaming, uploading photos to social media sites and other bandwidth-intensive applications. At the end of last year, Verizon had 6.1 million FiOS Internet subscribers and 5.3 million FiOS TV customers.
- With FiOS Quantum 50/25 Mbps service, customers can download a one-hour standard definition video in two minutes, and upload 200 photos in 1.3 minutes.
- Consumers can check for FiOS availability, compare FiOS to cable services and order FiOS online at www.getthedifference.com, www.verizon.com/fios or by calling 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966).
About Verizon Communications
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), headquartered in New York, is a global leader in delivering broadband and other wireless and wireline communications services to consumer, business, government and wholesale customers. Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, with nearly 103 million retail connections nationwide. Verizon also provides converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries. A Dow 30 company with more than $120 billion in 2013 revenues, Verizon employs a diverse workforce of 176,800. For more information, visit www.verizon.com.